About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EXT Weekly

Just had a look at the EXT Chart on a weekly time frame and i must say it certainly does look good to me.

There is bullish divergance on the MACD and Stochastics with price looking to have made a potential higher low. I have got weekly buy signals from the DMI, Stochastics and MACD. If some volume starts to come back might repeat the speed angle and could see a move up to the $9 area.

I am still sketchy on the market but just noticed the chart and thought i would share.

I will consider this for a long on any break out or if it can surge past the $9 area, the EMA's are all bunched together any break away and spreading of this 'gate' and ill be looking to ride her back up.

EXT 6-4-10 weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter