About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CTX

This is my chart for CTX you have seen it a few times.

Anyway turn date today, and it happened to put in a swing from the previous day.

Risk is relatively small to the lows of the previous day with stops suggest being under 11.50 swing low. Target i don't know if you will see more than $12 but somewhere around there is where i am thinking.

Photobucket

Not to much trading for me i am focusing on the Index and FX for now but this did catch my attention.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Correction there is no swing been put in place yet as it needs to break 11.76 highs my mistake. Stops will still be below the Doji candle at 11.50 or below previous swing at 11.45

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter