About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekly Updates

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates I have jsut been really busy, Sorry. I have decided i will update this blog most likely on the weeknds for a review of the week and what is likely to happen this week or what i am thinking hehe. I will also try and put a few photos on here to keep it interesting and i might even eventually get to videos and show you guys some of the trades i did.

Anyway this week i have bought the stock BLY: boart Longyear a mining services company

BLY 14-12-09

The chart i have posted (daily) which now shows a confirmation of a move upwards, it has broken outof the old resistance levels and the weekly chart is showing a move to the upside is now ready on the stochastics. A few friends also were showing me some time and price turn dates and BLY is right on it ready for a move. Bit of other information from a excellent source that this baby is technically due for a run to possible the 75c levels - i dont doubt it.

Short term i will be looking for it to break 40c, when this happens i will add to my position and look for over 50c near term and then up to the 75c range target.

Stops at 32c

Hope this helps.

http://www.zurichsecurities.com.au/

ALSO for got to mention i am investing in the IPO the Zurich Securities are doing for SHREE minerals. This is through my old boss Colin Vost and sounds like an excellent IPO with NO SHARES being issued under 20c and all the directors and company managements shares will be in escrow for 24months so no selling. They will be drilling in Janurary from what i understand is an already VERY prospective tenement in Tasmania next door to another big mine. Shree have contracts with Gujurat who are backed by the Largest private owned Chinese steel mill and have a keen interest in Shree. Anyway that is my 2 cents on it. If anyone wants to be involved with this IPO you can apply for shares from the website below just click on the shree prospectus and send it in to Zurich before the 23rd of December - Although it may be extended :)

http://www.zurichsecurities.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter