About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Update

QBE i knew that report was coming and if it was good that chart was primed to run to $21+ but the market gods did not want it to be.

That open on the monday was below the other lows and looked like another lower swing top so it was a no go for me unless it could punch back through open and break those highs then i woulda been all over it like a rash but not all plans go that way...good couple hours spent doing that analysis but not to be.

People are asking me about it and i am not touching her until either double bottom or a higher swing bottom from here. Very careful treading but anywhere around $15 i think is good buying if you got cash and can hold. going to be about 8% dividend a year...better than a bank and likely it will go back up with the US cycle improving in a few years

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter