About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Range and Swing Trading Video

Hey Guys

Sorry i always forget to update this frequently! it must annoy so im sorry i will try do it more and more. Although i am very active on twitter so if your on there just buzz me and ask me to explain something and im more than happy to post charts or video up here or youtube to try explain my crazy antics... as im sure my desk explains 'organised chaos'

Anyway here is a video i did today on the range and swing trading i try and do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/scilliams?feature=mhum

If you want more information and videos about this trade the trade is excellent and has some videos on his site under ranges

http://sites.google.com/site/tradethetrade/


I will flick up some charts this weekend and more frequently as i now have the profit source so i will try be more organised with my analysis etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter