About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Update on the swings

sorry guys i have been away a bit this week. been slack i know but when the market is crappy i dont like being to bullish or bearish as i have found i dont have to be in a position. i was very scalpy so that was great but until i get a much clearer perspective on the markets i dont like giving to much to people.

Anyway i thought id just post my standard XJO chart for you all to see and isn't it interesting how its 100% in both time and price... could be nice for a turn but lets just see. it could keep going and be equal to the last run up... wouldnt that be nice for the bulls...

anyway good week here and enjoy the charts ill try get a few more up :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter