About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EXTRACT - EXT

Extract is a uranium miner in Namibia, I watched this stock go from $2.50 to over $11 and now looks like it is going back again :P

I think it is taking some time before it keeps going, the Fundamentals of this Stock are excellent and i am very bullish uranium. A few interesting things with EXT are that they are still drilling and they could further increase the already massive poundage of urnaium at the rossing south. They have much potential for a Take Over bid although they say they are not for sale i guess anyone is for the right price...

Still if you are wanting to trade a stock it is good to see the repeating ranges and assume that they will repeat as in the name.

I think this is how things might play out for EXT over the next month or so before it will keep going up. I dont know i have seen many takes on what might happen but i guess it is worth watching.

EXT 11-11-09

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter