About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Friday, November 6, 2009

Non Farm Payrolls

Well the NonFarm Payrolls will be coming out at 12:30GMT, What the non farm payrolls represent is the unemployment in non rural jobs, basically if the number is negative that means more people lost their jobs than those who actually got work. The consensus is that it will be -175 000. If the expectations exceed this and the number is lower then this will be a positive signal to the market and the USD should rally as well as the DJIA. I am attending a webinar at 8:30am perth time with Wayne McDonell the chief currency coach for www.fxbootcamp.com, i am looking forward to the result and what i will learn from this in the morning.

Personally i think that the number will be worse than expectations as unemployment seems to still be rising with johnson and johnson cutting 7000 jobs and even warren buffets jet company cutting jobs it is clear the economy is still struggeling, even with all the stimulus measures. Still we have all been surprised before as we all know it is one crazy market to try make sense of.

I will post any results or charts from my trading in the morning...if this webinar works

- Scott Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter