About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update... THE DOW!

Here is a update, had nice day today with few open shorts from over night. I'm thinking could have a bounce tomorrow if there isn't a follow through in the selling. Soon as we see a lower swing top then that will be the confirmation to short... This is a chart on the DOW JONES....

Photobucket

We have been similar to the April tops in that we tracked upwards with indicators in the overbought zone for an extended period of time. Again there are some significant dates and events that happened in October so if we get another rapid decline similar to the one preceding April will we get some great volatility and opportunities... i certainly think so.

The bigger picture for me is a sideways market for a extended period.

I recently sent my resume off to a few stockbroking firms and maybe soon i will be giving professional advice and learning a new side of the market. I'm excited for this challenge and feel i could bring my trading skills into this profession and make myself and all my clients some money in a hard market!

Anyway ill try get some more up this arvo or later in the week

:)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best with your professional endeavour. I have no doubt you will do well.

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter