About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Long John Silver

I have been having a look at silver and gold lately.

Silver is at the 50% of the previous major rise. There are also a few time dates that land on this week month so suspecting that it will be a top if it play out. Certainly seems pretty toppy being at the top of this channel. Should we begin to break out i will have to cover short positions... Hopefully not and hope even more they don't just do a fake out.

Photobucket

All my weekly and daily indicators are up the top and it is so extended from its EMA's so i suspect will try pulling back towards these... Targets would be around 21.50 to 22 initially and longer view back to 20 support.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter