About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Update

Hey,

Had a fairly busy weekend here, got a few charts up. Certainly thinking we are nearing a short term top but i guess we have been for a while. After this week i will be focusing on doing some short term index and forex trading and stocks will take the back seat!

Here are some thoughts.

The first is the XJO. Looks to be in a rising channel but with all the lower swing tops and swing lows id say its only 1 swing away breaking that and heading toward a 50% fib and that trendline. Indicators look like could break down and something to be watching.

Photobucket

These other charts are just on some of the stocks and i posted them on hotcopper charts this weekend so won't go into to much more detail here

First being EXT
Photobucket

Here is WOW
Photobucket

and JBH
Photobucket

Enjoy

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter