About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bear a phone

I am revisiting this megaphone pattern guys. I just cant really shake the thoughts that we will break the bottom of this, all these problems in the world with the PIGS and this new tax in australia if things keep up i have my bear suit on and this time its winter so i dont think i will be to out of place like i was in march/april bit to soon.

I have used a chart from voltaire a poster on the hotcopper forums who is absolutly excellent and i am fascinated by his work. He also does a lot of gann and time cycle charts as well and i have seen similar charts for the gann time cycle of 2010. This is one he posted and i thought it would be relevant to post here

voltaire 2010

Basically not a pretty picture and it is something that is very possible. On the plus side if we have learnt anything from 2008 when we get out of this there should be some excellent buying opportunities and the bull market of 2013 will begin :)

Here is my megaphone chart and what may happen based on the time cycles and how it could maybe pan out. definatily not for the feint hearted but lets just see. I also watched a very bearish video but lets not scare ourselves to much right now.

Megaphone BEAR

Remember when all the newspapers are super bearish is normally best time to buy :)

i like going light over night with my trading now in these markets but there are always opportunities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter