About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

XJO Turning turning turned?

Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of Gann stuff lately so thought i would share what i have been doign lately.
I have been doing a few charts on the XJO and these are just a couple i have with some notes.

Ok the first one i decided i would show was the bigger moves that have been happening. It was last night while we had a power cut i was doing some reading and was going over the chapter about time trend analysis. It caught my attention so i thought i would see how they fitted on to our beloved XJO. I found that the up movements in days was getting shorter first 99 days up then 67 then 65 so although the points up were different the time can be telling us a story?

It is also noticeable that the days down have been getting larger in time as well as price movements. First 21 then 29 now 34 if we stopped today with the prices increasing also. Another thing i wanted to show that was mentioned in the book is the lows have been broken which is not a good sign either.

XJO bigger moves

The next chart i have included is the 443.1 cycle. The solid vertical purple lines are the 50% in time and the dashed black ones are 100% in time With my next one coming in early June. The horizontal lines are the price levels again of the square of 443.1 and the 50% levels also.

XO 443 cycle

Next chart i have is the moon cycles just something i was mucking around with. Next full moon is the 28th i believe? quite close to that turn on XJO in early june?

XJO moon cycle

Just some things to ponder over. I actually think we might head down to the 4209 level and then maybe turn up, would be quite drastic if we get down there leading into the turn. I will play around with a few other charts and try neaten them up a bit and put them up later tonight hopefully or maybe ill keep them for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter