About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Caltex 123 ABC

Hey guys,

Just my take on CTX i remember posting a chart on this baby when she was $8 haha crazy how far it went, really should have held onto those shares i would be a heck of a lot richer. Anyway i have looked at her lately and have been playing a few scalps here and there but longer term this is what i think it might do.

the 5 elliot waves up into and ABC correction, that B wave has been taken to the 50% fib of that down range as a target but once it confirms and indicators are turning down then i think the C wave will run down to around that $11 mark as this is also the 38.2% fib of the recent range but i have not marked this on the chart so looks important level

CTX 123

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter