About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mundane originality...

Well this chart i was inspired after seeing a similar one around and thought i would share it around.

Basically looking at this chart we can see where we have traded and what seems to be sustainable stable boring mundane growth...sure you might not get super rich super quick but then again there is stability and to an extent predictability. But i know everyone prefers the parabolic rises, those steep steep steeeeep moves up. Who doesnt like getting rich!?!

But they come with a downside..damn we didnt read the small print...

Im guessing our market needs time. We have had to many huge moves up and down to continue in any of these directions IN MY OPINION. Personally i think we are going to fade down slowly to the bottom of the channel at which point the market will go ahh things certatinly have settled i might get back into the market and we will start our hopefully slow and steady growth for a while with not MAJOR hiccups or BOOMS...although a boom wouldnt hurt except next time everyone remember... SELL AT THE TOP!! hehehe

nd it lol
Lon term time line

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter