About Me

My photo
I am a young invester/Trader, i mostly focus on Short term or Intra day trading on the equities or Forex markets. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce double major in Finance and Property. I have also completed my RG146 in securities and Financial planning and while trading is a passion my desire is to work within the stockbroking industry or as a trader for an investment bank. This blog I have set up to help share ideas to others on trades and tips i have picked up from my time in the market. I hope you enjoy my blog and some of my ideas :)

Twitter / scilliams

This blog i have designed for a bit of fun, education and sharing of my thoughts in regards to trading the ASX or general equities trading and also FOREX trading. I am no expert and nothing on this blog should be taken as financial advice, it is merely just a tool for myself to share any trading thoughts i have and for people to enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

COH More short analysis

Ok here is my COH analysis Prob a couple other things like the double top and what not but this is just what i have gotten from my charts and the market.

First is the cycle, 180days, 90 trading days and 30 trading days all lining up on that high day. I have included the trend line as well that i have in place and what justifies my target i feel also based on the 195 EMA positioning.

COH 18/5

Next i have shown the divergence we are seeing on the indicators on the daily time frames. Certainly something i am aware of and the increased volume also could be signalling a top coming close?

COH 18/5/10

Next i have the price cycle levels from the all time lows that have been squared out to give the following levels.

I think 69.68 level is a good target and a good risk to reward play should we get an entry any where around $76

COH targets

And also here i have included an old chart of the repeating ranges with fib levels

COH Repeating Ranges

One thing to consider also is that the weekly range of 78.6% has been completed down to 75.39 and the 100% level is to 74.77 so might be in the back of my mind when taking a position this week

I don't trade COH on an regular basis but i certainly would be thinking about selling if i held the stock and was worried short term correction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter